11 Jun Can Gold Jewellery Be Chic?
Is your mother or mother-in-law always forcing you to wear some gold because you are a grown-up Indian girl? While many women now don’t consider wearing gold a necessity anymore to show their status or Indian nationality, but there are still several ladies who will ask their daughters or daughter-in-law to sport at least the least bit of gold. And, if you are one of those modern girls today who don’t like gold much, or can’t pair up gold with their western dresses, and are trying to escape from this burden of wearing gold, there’s good news! You can now wear best gold jewellery in Bangalore on your western clothes and look chic! Yes, if you have the right kind of jewellery and you know how to pair it well, you can look chic even if you wear gold. Here are some tips to help.
- Solid tops and blouses go well with a multi-layered necklace that reaches your belly button. On the other hand, printed blouses and dresses go well with gold-plated punk necklaces. For the simplest and minimalist look, wear a thin gold chain with a small stone pendant on a tee.
- Collar necklaces are the best choice when it comes to pairing with one-shoulders, off-shoulders, turtlenecks, boat necks, and high-collar tops.
- If you love wearing short or medium length skirts, you must have a collection of thin gold anklets – single or paired, depending on your choice. Choose from plain chains or those with danglers or stones, whichever you like.
- Shop for gold-plated and diamond-encrusted watches that can go well with your chic modern dresses. Such watches can go well with all kinds of western dresses – denims, skirts, floral summer dresses, or that little black dress.
- If you are going for Bohemian tops and pants, pair them up with light weight bangles and netted bracelets.
- When you are looking for everyday gold wear, go for simple designs. Avoid large studs, thick necklaces, wide danglers, and gaudy colours. Stay minimal with the chains and studs.
- You can also have other general gold accessories in hand like toe rings, which are perfect when you wear sandals or peep-toes.
- Get your gold jewellery in trendy geometric designs for your neck, ears, fingers, and wrists to make it look western and chic.
- Choosing gold jewellery with stones? Pick your birthstones, or something that highlights your style.
So, here’s all your guide to wear the perfect gold jewellery with your western attire. Sport the right jewellery piece and look chic, no matter what clothes you are wearing. You need to be able to choose the right option for daily wear, party wear, and a one-day outing. Every occasion requires a different choice; and this is what you need to be able to judge. If you are still confused, you can just walk into Aura Jewels, where you can let the experienced staff know your requirements, and have the best gold jewellery in Bangalore, that is perfect for your occasion and style, designed for or delivered to you right away!